Life Loves You : 7 Spiritual Practices to Heal Your Life
"Life doesnt happen to you,It happens for youKnowing that life loves you is the secret to loving yourself and to...
- ISBN: 9789384544768
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Hay House
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs399.00 Our Price Rs319.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
It happens for you
Knowing that life loves you is the secret to loving yourself and to living a life you love. - Louise Hay
Louise Hay has been an inspiration to millions since her best-selling book You Can Heal Your Life was published and in this new book - a joint project between Louise and Robert Holden, best-selling author of Shift Happens! and Loveability - readers will delve into the power of one of Louises most loved affirmations - Life Loves You.
Together, Louise and Robert look at what life loves you really means - that life doesnt happen to you; it happens for you. Life is on your side. And when you understand and live in line with this philosophy of basic trust, you open yourself up to countless opportunities to experience greater happiness, creativity, prosperity, and love. But the authors dont expect readers to take their word for it. In fact, they outline seven practical and straightforward experiments that will help readers experience the loving universe for themselves. These experiments include -
- Look in the Mirror - learning about Mirror Principle and self-love
- Affirm Your Life - creating a Personal Manifesto of affirmations for your life
- Follow Your Joy-trusting your inner wisdom and creating an Affirmation Board
- Forgive the Past-healing your future, releasing the past and living in the present.
- Be Grateful Now-appreciating the good in your life
- Learn to Receive - living with an abundance mind-set
- Heal the Future - visualizing and creating the life you want As readers go through the book, they will begin to see life in a new way so they can heal themselves and the world around them.
|Author||Louise L. Hay Robert Holden|