Adobe Acrobat X PDF Bible
With 100% of what readers need to know about the new Acrobat X, this classic reference has now been completely...
- ISBN: 9788126530687
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Ted Padova
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs649.00 Our Price Rs571.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
With 100% of what readers need to know about the new Acrobat X, this classic reference has now been completely updated and enhanced for even more value. Written by Acrobat expert and speaker Ted Padova, it\\\'s packed with real-world insights and techniques gained from the author\\\'s use of Acrobat and PDF every single day under deadline situations. Acrobat and its file format, PDF, have become the standard for portable documents, including everything from high-resolution color files destined for print, to Internet and eBook content.
Table of Contents
Part I: Introducing Adobe Acrobat.
· Chapter 1: Getting to Know Adobe Acrobat.
· Chapter 2: Using Acrobat Viewers.
· Chapter 3: Using Help and Resources.
· Chapter 4: Getting Familiar with Adobe Reader.
· Chapter 5: Viewing and Navigating PDF Files.
· Chapter 6: Searching PDF Files.
Part II: Converting Documents to PDF.
· Chapter 7: Converting Files to PDF.
· Chapter 8: Using Acrobat PDFMaker with Microsoft Programs.
· Chapter 9: Exporting to PDF from Authoring Applications.
· Chapter 10: Exporting PDF Content.
Part III: Editing PDFs.
· Chapter 11: Combining, Packaging and Attaching PDFs.
· Chapter 12: Editing Text.
· Chapter 13: Redacting PDFs.
· Chapter 14: Editing Images and Objects.
· Chapter 15: Editing Pages.
· Chapter 16: Scanning and OCR Conversion.
· Chapter 17: Repurposing and Creating Actions.
· Chapter 18: Enabling Features for Adobe Reader.
Part IV: Using PDF Interactivity.
· Chapter 19: Annotating PDFs.
· Chapter 20: Working with Review Sessions.
· Chapter 21: Creating Links and Actions.
· Chapter 22: Working with Multimedia and PDFs.
· Chapter 23: Creating Accessibility and Tagging PDF Files.
Part V: Publishing PDF Files.
· Chapter 24: Using Authentication and Security Methods.
· Chapter 25: Working with PDFs and the Web.
· Chapter 26: Using Acrobat.com for Online Collaboration.
· Chapter 27: Working with eBooks.
· Chapter 28: Printing to Desktop Color Printers.
· Chapter 29: Using Commercial Printing and Prepress.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Limited|