A Networking Approach To Grid Computing
The book explores practical advantages of Grid Computing and what is needed by an organization to migrate to this new...
- ISBN: 9788126528004
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Daniel Minoli
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs529.00 Our Price Rs466.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The book explores practical advantages of Grid Computing and what is needed by an organization to migrate to this new computing paradigm, if it so chooses. The book is intended for practitioners and decision-makers in organizations (not necessarily for software programmers) who want to explore the overall business opportunities afforded by this new technology. At the same time, the importance of the underlying networking mechanism is emphasized.
· Grid Benefits and Status of Technology.
· Components of Grid Computing Systems/Architectures.
· Standards Supporting Grid Computing: OGSI.
· Standards Supporting Grid Computing: OGSA.
· Grid System Deployment Issues and Approaches.
· Grid System Economics.
· Communication Systems for Local Grids.
· Communication systems for national grids.
· Communication Systems for Global Grids.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Limited|