Economic Restructuring, Technology Transfer and Human Resource Development
This is a completely revised edition of a unique and successful book which integrates the inter-related issues of economic development,...
- ISBN: 9780761993841
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author B R Virmani, Kala Rao
- Publisher Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs750.00 Our Price Rs660.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This book will be an indispensable resource for policy-makers, planners, HRD managers, CEOs and all those involved with technology transfer, as also for students of economics, business management and human resource development.
Table of Contents
- Preface to the Second Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- I. INTRODUCTION: The Conceptual Framework
- The Significance of Appropriate National Policies
- II. COUNTRY CASE STUDIES: Malaysia
- III. ORGANIZATIONAL CASE STUDIES: Process Industries Ltd
- XYZ (Electronics) Ltd
- ABC (Information) Company
- Computer Company Ltd
- IV. LESSONS AND DIRECTIONS FOR THE FUTURE: What do We Learn?
- Policy Initiatives: Where do We Go from Here?
|Author||B R Virmani, Kala Rao|
|Publisher||Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,|