General Studies Paper for Civil Services Preliminary Examination-2017
The 2017 edition of our popular title, General Studies Paper II is an all-inclusive guide for candidates preparing for the...
- ISBN: 9789332576018
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
- Publisher Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs950.00 Our Price Rs760.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The 2017 edition of our popular title, General Studies Paper II is an all-inclusive guide for candidates preparing for the Civil Services examinations. Divided into seven section, it extensively covers topics such as Aptitude Building, Reading Comprehension, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Decision Making and Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Aptitude and Numerical Aptitude.
The content has been re-structured and is in sync with the latest examination pattern of CSAT. Each section is presented in a well-structured, lucid manner along with tips and techniques for quick revision and is supported by ample no of examples and fully solved exercises for practice. In addition to the thoroughly revised content, the book includes previous years’ solved papers and their analysis.
1. Over 3500 MCQs presented for practice
2. Section-wise analysis of last 6 years’ papers
3. Comprehensive, Clear and Crisp presentation of subjects
4. Updated and Restructured Sections as per the latest syllabus
1. Previous Year Papers
2. Aptitude Building
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Decision Making and Problem Solving
5. Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
6. General Mental Aptitude
7. Basic Numeracy
|Author||Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe|
|Publisher||Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.|