Teaching-Learning Resources for School Education
The book addresses the needs of student–teachers and teacher–educators by providing a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of teaching and...
- ISBN: 9789351509264
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Disha Nawani
- Publisher Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs425.00 Our Price Rs361.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The book addresses the needs of student–teachers and teacher–educators by providing a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of teaching and learning resources (TLRs) in the Indian context.
No educational effort or reform can be complete without recognising the importance of TLRs, their actual development and reflective use. This one-of-a-kind textbook, with contributions from an eclectic mix of academics, researchers and practitioners, deals with the development and effective application of TLRs to construct a meaningful learning environment for children.
Teaching-Learning Resources for School Education addresses and fulfils a need repeatedly expressed by educators at different forums.
- Helps to conceptualise and comprehend TLRs from pedagogic, child development and socio-political perspectives
- Examines the reflective use of TLRs, remaining within the disciplinary framework of specific domain areas
- Discusses issues related to preparing, analysing, producing and disseminating effective TLRs in functional settings
- Provides necessary support for meaningful use of TLRs in the classroom to achieve desirable learning objectives
About the Author
Disha Nawani , Chairperson, Centre for Education, School of Education, TISS, Mumbai.
|Publisher||Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,|