Cbse Mathematics for Class XI (Thoroughly Revised As Per New Cbse Syllabus)
Features Categorization of problems under: Level of Difficulty B (Guide the students for engineering entrance examinations). Problem Solving Trick(s) to enhance the problem...
- ISBN: 9788120335073
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Khattar Dinesh, Khattar Anita
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs295.00 Our Price Rs260.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Strictly as per the new CBSE course structure and NCERT guidelines, this thoroughly revised and updated textbook is designed for class XI of senior secondary schools (under the 10 + 2 pattern of education). The text is presented in a logical manner. It identifies your problem areas and helps you to solve them. Every effort has been made to make the contents as simple as possible so that the beginners will grasp the fundamental concepts easily.
- Large number of solved examples to understand the subject.
- Categorization of problems under:
- Level of Difficulty A (Cover the needs of the students preparing for CBSE exams)
- Level of Difficulty B (Guide the students for engineering entrance examinations).
- ‘Learning Objectives’ at the beginning of each chapter to enable the students to focus their study.
- Problem Solving Trick(s) to enhance the problem solving skills.
Besides this, each chapter is followed by a Chapter Test to test problem solving skills. Working hints to a large number of problems are given at the end of each and every exercise. In a nut shell, this book will help the students score high marks in CBSE, and at the same time build a strong foundation for success in any competitive examination
About The Author
Dinesh Khattar (Ph.D.), an alumnus of Hindu College, is with the Department of Mathematics at Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. Besides teaching UG classes at Kirori Mal College for more than 20 years, he is also taking PG classes at the University. He is a topper (Gold Medalist) in his B.Sc. and M.Sc. exams. Dr. Khattar is an author of many books on mathematics including CBSE Mathematics for Class XII (Part 1 and Part 2).
Anitakhattar (M.Sc., B.Ed.), an alumna of Hindu College, University of Delhi, is a mathematics teacher at Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, I.P. Extension, Delhi for more than 17 years. She has co-authored a number of books on mathematics including CBSE Mathematics for Class XII (Part 1 and Part 2).
|Author||Khattar Dinesh, Khattar Anita|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|