The Pearson General Knowledge Manual 2017
Structured and developed for both class room use and self learning, this updated edition is a must buy for aspirants...
- ISBN: 9789332575202
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
- Publisher Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs599.00 Our Price Rs500.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Structured and developed for both class room use and self learning, this updated edition is a must buy for aspirants who are preparing for various competitive examinations. The questions have now been segregated by topic and new questions from 'Previous Years' Question Papers' of key examinations have been added for effective preparation. The topics are covered in a thorough fashion with presentation of facts and recent updates spread across Politics, Economy, Science and Technology and National and International Affairs. The book is divided into four Parts 'The World', Science, India and Current Affairs. As an additional feature a 36 page colored section containing maps of the History of India, Continents and its various physical and political mark up, India and its various physical, geographical and political mark up is included along with the book.
1. Includes 1100+ Previous Years' Questions from key examinations like UPSC, State PSC, Banking Examinations, SSC, LIC, NDA, etc.
2. Provides 4000+ practice questions arranged in a topic-wise manner for effective revision
3. Sections on National and International Events and Indian economy have been thoroughly updated
4. Facts-based approach with features like 'Quick Facts', 'Key Terms', 'Concept Links' have been included for faster preparation.
5. Based on current-trends in the general knowledge questions set by UPSC, SSC, Banking Services, Railway Recruitment Boards, LIC, NDA etc.
|Author||Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe|
|Publisher||Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.|