Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations-3rd Edition
This edition has been designed to enhance students' knowledge of quantitative aptitude and equip them with the skills that will...
- ISBN: 9789332546998
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Dinesh Khattar
- Publisher Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs675.00 Our Price Rs575.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This edition has been designed to enhance students' knowledge of quantitative aptitude and equip them with the skills that will enable them to succeed in any competitive examination. It presents concepts in a lucid and unambiguous manner. Each chapter contains definitions and explanations of fundamental principles on all major sections of QA, which are further augmented with illustrative examples to enable students to learn and recall faster. It also includes completely worked-out solutions to a large range of problems along with fully solved previous years' questions from various competitive examinations.
- Comprehensive coverage of topics , ideal for Banking, SSC, Railways, LIC and similar competitive examinations
- Over 6500 plus fully solved multiple - choice questions for practice
- Topic - wise presentation of questions with solutions from last 10 years' papers
- Special section on short cut methods in each chapter
Dinesh Khattar M.Sc.(Mathematics), M. Phil., Ph. D., has impeccable academic credentials. He is a gold medalist and topper of B.Sc. (Mathematics) and M.Sc. (Mathematics), University of Delhi.
|Publisher||Pearson Education (Singapore) Pte.|