Concise AIEEE Chemistry Crash Course 2012
Concise AIEEE Chemistry Crash Course 2012 is a refresher manual for quick and speedy revision of major topics of the...
- ISBN: 9781259003455
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Tata Mcgraw Hill
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs275.00 Our Price Rs242.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This text has been compiled to help candidates revise all the topics of the syllabus within constraints of time. It provides this help in the following manner:
- No superfluous matter has been given. Only relevant theoretical information, in a concise format, has been provided.
- The emphasis is on a large number of practice MCQs which will help students in getting `exam-ready?.
- To help students, concepts and formulae have been given at the beginning of chapters.
- The idea is to facilitating tutor-less study.
Some Basic Concepts States of Matter Atomic Structure Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics Solutions Chemical and Ionic Equilibria Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry Chemical Families?Periodic Properties General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals Hydrogen s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals) Study of the p-Block Elements d- and f-Block Elements Coordination Compounds Nuclear Chemistry Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds Some Basic Principles Hydrocarbons Organic Compound Containing Halogens (Haloalkanes and Haloarenes) Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives) Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen (Cyanides, Isocyanides, Nitrocompounds and Amines) Synthetic and Natural Polymers Biomolecules and Biological Processes Chemistry in Action Principles Related to Practical Chemistry AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper AIEEE 2011 Solved Paper
|Author||Tata Mcgraw Hill|
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|