The distinctive feature of the book is its focus on Internet-based e-market orientation as a substitute to the traditional marketing...
- ISBN: 9788126542000
- Availability: Out Of Stock
MRP Rs419.00 Our Price Rs369.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The distinctive feature of the book is its focus on Internet-based e-market orientation as a substitute to the traditional marketing concepts. However, while still being focused on the 4Ps concept, it describes short- and long-term approaches for designing e-marketing strategy. The book emphasizes the roles of cross-functional departments, online market actors, distributors, competitors, influencers and other stakeholders while developing market relations and enhancing value proposition to customers.
- Learning Objectives in each chapter highlight the key takeaways for the reader after reading the chapter.
- Mind map: This is a graphical representation of the topics and how they are related.
- Case studies: The case studies included in the chapters highlight important real-world concerns in a business setting.
- The book also features relevant figures and tables as per the context. At the end of each chapter, a concise form of the chapter is presented as Summary.
- Glossary: The entries are alphabetically arranged containing explanations of concepts of various terms used in the book.
- The answers to all \"Objective\"-Type Questions are presented at the end of each chapter.
- Instructor resources are available.