Customer Relationship Management: A Databased Approach
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) offers the promise of maximized profits for today’s highly competitive businesses. This innovative book provides readers...
- ISBN: 9788126509133
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Werner J. Reinartz , V. Kumar
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs419.00 Our Price Rs369.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
- Integrates cases from different industries and real-life illustrations to relate concepts to practice.
- Explores today’s CRM landscape by explaining the role that various CRM vendors play.
- Discusses the impact of CRM on traditional and new channels of marketing.
- Establishes the concept of individual customer value as a key marketing metric. Illustrates the concepts of RFM, Past Customer Value, and Lift and Cumulative Lift Charts using numerical examples.
Dr. Kumar received his Bachelors in Engineering and Masters in Industrial Management from the Indian Institute of Technology, and his Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Texas at Austin. Hi is currently ING Chair Professor and Executive director at the ING Center for Financial Services at the University of Connecticut.
|Author||Werner J. Reinartz , V. Kumar|
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.|