Consumer Behavior-10th Edition
The tenth edition of Consumer Behavior has been extensively revised and updated to reflect the major trends and changes in...
- ISBN: 9788120346987
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Michael R. Solomon
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs795.00 Our Price Rs700.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
- A streamlined Table of Contents that organizes material into 14 chapters which enables the reader to cover one chapter per week.
- Five new end-of-chapter cases and five updated end-of-chapter cases.
- New CB as I See It boxes feature consumer behavior professors and leading researchers who share their knowledge of and perspectives on their areas of expertise.
- In partnership with The Nielsen Company, a valuable new feature is added. Nielsen Nuggets which are data-driven exercises that allow students to analyze actual data gathered by one of the world’s leading consumer research organizations.
- Strong focus on social media platforms and how they change consumer behavior.
About the Author
Michael R. Solomon is Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Consumer Research in the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. He is also Professor of Consumer Behaviour at the Manchester School of Business, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
|Author||Michael R. Solomon|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|