Business Marketing-3rd Edition
The text introduces the concepts of marketing to businesses and stresses the importance of building relationships with customers. It provides...
- ISBN: 9780070220911
- Availability: In Stock
- Author John F Tanner, F Robert Dwyer
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs680.00 Our Price Rs599.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The text introduces the concepts of marketing to businesses and stresses the importance of building relationships with customers. It provides a balanced treatment of theory and practical applications. The authors strive to emphasize that connecting new knowledge with developed knowledge is the essence of learning; and connecting people to knowledge and knowledge to people is the essence of relationships.
- Relationship marketing and Learning organization perspectives provide cutting-edge content.
- Unique treatment of electronic marketing and other forms of direct communication in the One to One Marketing chapter
- The best treatment of evaluating marketing performance. The book includes integration of ABC accounting as applied to marketing, the use of the balanced scorecard, and other state-of-the-art methods not found in any detail (if at all) in other books.
- Unique chapters: Weaving Marketing into the Fabric of the Firm; The One to One Media; and Customer Retention and Maximization.
|Author||John F Tanner, F Robert Dwyer|
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|