Baldrige Users Guide: Organization Diagnosis, Design and Transformation
Whether diagnosing the existing organization, designing or redesigning systems or leading the transformation, this practical guide has the tools and...
- ISBN: 9788126521906
- Availability: In Stock
- Author John Latham John Vinyard
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs1,089.00 Our Price Rs958.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Whether diagnosing the existing organization, designing or redesigning systems or leading the transformation, this practical guide has the tools and advice that readers need to build a high performing organization. The second edition delves into the latest advances in the Baldrige process, which helps drive organizations to be more competitive and achieve performance excellence. Authors Latham and Vinyard strike a balance between theoretical and practical approaches, emphasizing the impact of the leader\\\'s role in determining healthy directions for a changing organization.
- An easy-to-use manual that examines the Baldrige process of organizational assessment and diagnosis.
- Gives a visual step-by-step understanding of the relationships within one of the most successful business models.
- Updated and expanded to incorporate 2009 and 2010 Baldrige Criteria.
- Presents over 75 award-winning examples as well as updated blueprints and over 150 linkages.
- Applies a process approach toward understanding the application of the criteria on any type and size of organization in a non-threatening manner.
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM so that the reader can immediately translate the guidance into actionable plans.
John Latham, PhD is the Director of the Monfort Institute and a Monfort Executive Professor of Management, Monfort College of Business at the University of Northern Colorado. He is also a managing partner and co-founder of Genitect, LLC an organization diagnosis, design, and transformation firm with offices in Atlanta and Colorado Springs. An International management consultant and organization architect he specializes in the assessment and redesign of business systems to achieve sustainable results for multiple stakeholders. John has served on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Board of Examiners for nine years from 1996-2005.
John Vinyard is a Managing Partner and Co-Founder of GENITECT, LLC an organization diagnosis, design, and transformation firm with offices in Atlanta and Colorado Springs. He specializes in working with leadership teams to help transform their organizations. John has worked with 5 Baldrige recipients throughout their journey, and has helped them use the Baldrige Model to significantly impact their bottom-line results. John served on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Board of Examiners for six years from 1991 to 1996. Since that time he has helped the Baldrige Program as an Alumni Examiner, (Headed the Alumni Examiner Program), head of case study writing teams, and has facilitated examiner training.
|Author||John Latham, John Vinyard|
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Limited|