Advertising Management is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of management students. The book explores the core...
- ISBN: 9780195678437
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Jaishri Jethwaney , Shruti Jain
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs450.00 Our Price Rs396.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Advertising Management is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of management students. The book explores the core concepts of advertising management explained through numerous examples and case studies. It provides an in-depth coverage of the various components of advertising management that include brand building, advertising and sales promotion, media strategy and planning, and agency relationships.
Beginning with an overview of advertising management and sales promotion, the book discusses in detail the advertising agency structure and strategy and planning process in advertising campaigns. It goes on to discuss the role of consumer behavior and advertising research, creative strategy, creative development, and advertising classification and current issues. Finally, it discusses advertising law and ethics, rural advertising in India, and the impact of globalization on Indian advertising. Users would find this book highly useful for its coverage of the key concepts of advertising management explained through examples, case-lets, tables, flow charts, and diagrams.
Examines the challenges faced by business
organizations in advertising management.
Explores the emerging issues in advertising management from an Indian perspective.
Contains cases and examples in the key areas of advertising management.
Provides end-chapter exercises with concept review and critical thinking questions and suggests interesting classroom and field project
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Advertising Management
2. Advertising in Historical Perspective
3. Brand Building and Advertising Management
4. Advertising Agency - Structure and Processes
5. Strategy and Planning Process in Advertising Campaigns
6. Consumer Behavior and Advertising Research
7. Creative Strategy and Creative Development
8. Media Strategy and Planning
9. Agency Relationships
10. Advertising Classification and Current Issues
11. Advertising: Laws and Ethics
12. Sales Promotion
13. Public Relations
14. Rural Advertising in India
15. Globalization in Indian Advertising
|Author||Jaishri Jethwaney , Shruti Jain|