International Corporate Finance-10th Edition
'INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE, 10e, Indian Edition builds on fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the information and insights you...
- ISBN: 9788131517062
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs699.00 Our Price Rs575.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
'INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE, 10e, Indian Edition builds on fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the information and insights you need to succeed in today's dynamic global business environment. This thorough text includes a detailed introduction to the world of international finance, in which multinational corporations continue to expand and play an increasingly important role in global commerce. The text then focuses on a wide range of managerial topics from a corporate perspective, combining in-depth coverage of essential financial theory with a strong emphasis on hands-on, real-world applications. Known for its reader-friendly style and clear explanations, INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE, 10e, Indian Edition gives you the tools to understand and manage within the exciting field of international finance.
- The tenth edition features extensive updates throughout the text, including coverage of the ongoing global financial and credit crises, which are highlighted for easy reference.
- New "Credit Crisis" term paper suggestions at the end of Chapter One invite students to begin exploring key concepts within a practical and immediately relevant context.
- A special section at the end of each chapter includes references students can use to find additional information on topics of interest or areas where they could benefit from further study.
- Questions and Applications to conclude each chapter have been expanded and revised, giving students a variety of timely and relevant exercises and examples to help them master and apply course material.
- The text now includes a new exchange rate trends list, providing additional emphasis on this important aspect of international finance.
- A diagram at the beginning of each part of the text illustrates, in general terms, how key concepts are related, while lists of objectives open each chapter, giving students a useful preview of upcoming material to help guide their reading and studying.
- Key features and topics are highlighted throughout the text for convenient reference, including coverage of international corporate governance and websites with useful information related to key concepts.
- Internet and Excel exercises throughout the text introduce students to relevant information and resources online and guide them to use spreadsheets to apply important concepts.
- A "Self Test" at the end of each chapter allows students to evaluate their understanding of key concepts, while midterm and final xams, covering macro and market condition chapters and managerial chapters, respectively, facilitate a more comprehensive review.
- Point/Counterpoint exercises stimulate critical thinking by introducing a controversial topic, presenting two opposing views, and challenging students to decide which opinion they support and to explain their reasoning.