International Business: Themes and Issues in the Modern Global Economy
This new edition of International Business examines the impact of globalization on key aspects of the business environment. It offers...
- ISBN: 9780415437646
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Colin Turner, Debra Johnson
- Publisher VIKAS PUBLISHING HOUSE PVT LTD
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs995.00 Our Price Rs876.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This new edition of International Business examines the impact of globalization on key aspects of the business environment. It offers a comprehensive overview of this phenomenon that is altering corporate strategy fundamentally, critiquing the complexities of globalization and its impact on international business.
International Business offers a holistic examination of the processes that influence the evolution of strategy in the modern global economy. It is divided into three sections:
- impact of globalization: how globalization has driven the processes of regional integration and the emergence of transnational governance structures
- environmental drivers: how international strategy is shaped and the emergence of internationalized businesses
- resource issues: how resources can determine success in the global economy or impede firm evolution.
Featuring a wealth of new case studies, updated pedagogy and a fresh new design, this new textbook will prove essential reading for all those studying international business.
A companion website provides additional material for lecturers and students alike: www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415437646.
|Author||Colin Turner, Debra Johnson|
|Publisher||VIKAS PUBLISHING HOUSE PVT LTD|