International Business : Environments And Operations
Among the best-selling international business textbooks in the world, International Business: Environments and Operations is praised by students, faculty, and...
- ISBN: 9788131728772
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs799.00 Our Price Rs703.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Among the best-selling international business textbooks in the world, International Business: Environments and Operations is praised by students, faculty, and managers for its compelling balance between rigorous, authoritative theory and meaningful practice. Providing a fresh, up-to-date analysis of the international business environment, the book successfully blends a comprehensive review of international business theory with exhaustive discussion of what happens in the many parts of the global market. This book not only describes the ideas of international business but also uses contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases. The text presents several insights and real-world examples based on extensive research, discussions with managers and other stakeholders, opinions of students and professors, and observations from traveling across the world.
- Highlights the diversity of perspectives that managers and policy-makers use to make sense of vital issues.
- Brand new cases are available to wholly integrate theory and application on cutting edge topics such as global capital markets, environmental concerns, and foreign investment strategy.
- All cases engage an extensive range of topics, cover a wide geographical span, and consider a vast array of business issues.
- Boxed feature like “Does Geography Matter?” help students understand the role geography plays in trade
Table of Contents
PART I: Background for International Business
1. Globalization and International Business
PART II: Comparative Environmental Frameworks
2. The Cultural Environments Facing Business
3. The Political and Legal Environments Facing Business
4. The Economic Environments Facing Businesses
5. Globalization and Society
PART III: Theories and Institutions: Trade and Investment
6. International Trade and Factor-Mobility Theory
7. Governmental Influence on Trade
8. Cross-National Cooperation and Agreements
PART IV: World Financial Environment
9. Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
10. The Determination of Exchange Rates
PART V: Global Strategy, Structure, and Implementation
11. The Strategy of International Business
12. Country Evaluation and Selection
13. Export and Import Strategies
14. Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies
15. The Organization of International Business
PART VI: Managing International Operations
16. Marketing Globally
17. Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
18. International Accounting Issues
19. The Multinational Finance Function
20. Human Resource Management