Counselling Skills for Managers
In the competitive business world today, a lot of pressure is being exerted on many of the employees of an...
- ISBN: 9788120330849
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Kavita Singh
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs225.00 Our Price Rs198.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Counselling.
2. Approaches to Counselling.
3. Goals of Counselling.
4. The Process of Counselling.
5. Counselling Procedures.
6. Counselling Skills.
7. Role Conflicts in Counselling.
8. Changing Behaviours Through Counselling.
9. Organizational Application of Counselling Skills.
10. Dealing with Problem Subordinates.
11. Performance Management.
12. Alcoholism and Other Substance Abuse.
13. Ethics in Counselling.
Exercises, Cases and Role Plays.
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|