Business Environment : Text and Cases-3rd Edition
"This book acquaints the students with the business environment conditions prevailing globally, with a special focus on India, and makes ...
- ISBN: 9780070700772
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Justin Paul
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs590.00 Our Price Rs519.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
"This book acquaints the students with the business environment conditions prevailing globally, with a special focus on India, and makes them understand their implications to business.
Students aspiring to update their knowledge about current affairs to prepare for interviews will find this book a valuable resource. The book can also serve the purpose of practicing managers who need to understand the permutations and combinations of new business rules and opportunities to take wise corporate decisions"
- Four new chapters:
- Nature and Dynamics of Business Environment
- Global Financial Crisis & New Business Environment
- Multinational Companies and Foreign Direct Investment
- Economic and Business Environment in East & South- East Asian countries
- Increased coverage on MNCs and FDI.
- Coverage on all the sectors of economy agriculture, manufacturing and services.
- NEW Cases, practical problems, and enriched chapter-end exercises.
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|