Business Data Analysis Using Excel
For learners, the approach in this book is highly interactive, and helps students and professionals develop an understanding of the...
- ISBN: 9780195691801
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author David Whigham
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs375.00 Our Price Rs330.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
• It uses a software that students are already familiar with to develop quantitative knowledge of Business and Development.
• There are interactive text links to tasks which are usable within a Visual Learning Environment.
• The real data sets and illustrative examples focused on the business environment show how data analysis is applied to the real world.
About David Whigham
David Whigham is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at Glasgow Caledonian University. In this book, he has explained the different uses of the Excel spreadsheet which will prove helpful and essential for students and professional who are familiarizing themselves with Excel, or require it for the purpose of business.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|