Business Communication (SIE): Connecting in a Digital World
The book takes a unique problem-solving approach; the text successfully integrates current technologies and trends while maintaining an emphasis on the fundamentals...
- ISBN: 9789351342960
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Marie. E. Flatley, Neerja Pande, Paula Lentz
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs685.00 Our Price Rs602.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW Rs 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The book takes a unique problem-solving approach;
the text successfully integrates current technologies and trends while
maintaining an emphasis on the fundamentals careful analysis of the communication
problem, development of an audience focused solution and clear, correct use of
language and visuals.
- Problem-solving approach along with an increased focus on Communication Technologies and Cross - Cultural Communication.
- Comprehensive pedagogy includes features comprising outlines and checklists, different boxed items, realistic problem-solving case scenarios and special book-end appendices.
- Comprehensive adaptation includes features such as culture vignettes, Notes from India and communication cases.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Fundamentals of Business Writing
Part 3: Basic Patterns of Business Messages
Part 4: Fundamentals of Report Writing
Part 5: Oral Forms of Business Communication
Part 6: Elements of Professionalism - Technological Proficiency and Correctness
Corrections for the Self - Administered Diagnostics Test of Correctness
Appendix B: Physical Presentation of Letters, Memos and Reports
Appendix C: General Grading Symbols
Appendix D: Grading Codes and Checklists - Message and Reports
Appendix E: Documentation and the Bibliography
|Author||Marie. E. Flatley, Neerja Pande, Paula Lentz|
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|