Business Communication-2nd Edition
The second edition of Business Communication is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of management students. The...
- ISBN: 9780198077053
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Meenakshi Raman, Prakash Singh
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs550.00 Our Price Rs495.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The second edition of Business Communication is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of management students. The text material has been restructured to provide a more balanced and exhaustive coverage of the subject and give an in-depth coverage of the core components of business communication.
New to This Edition
1. Two new chapters on cross-cultural communication and career building and résumé writing
2. New sections on interpersonal communication, communication styles, fluency development strategies, types of interviews, video conferencing, teleconferencing, etc.
3. New features such as business communication insights and business communication tools
4. Sidebars for easy recapitulation
5. New appendices on interview questions, impact words, transitions, British and American vocabulary, common usage errors, and commonly misspelt words
In the CD
1. Video exercises on group discussions, interviews, and presentation skills
2. PowerPoint presentations on soft skills, body language, listening, interviews, and group discussions
3. Text supplements on business communication, business reports and proposals, business presentations and public speaking, communication across functional areas, and corporate communication
About the Author
Meenakshi Raman Ph.D., Group Leader, Humanities and Management, at the BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. She has several years of teaching experience and has taught English and communication at the various levels. She has co- authored three other books in the area of communication and has several articles to her credit.
Prakash Singh , Ph.D., is Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and was formerly a faculty member at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. He has over seven years of experience in teaching courses at the postgraduate level and also conducts training programmes for managers and other professionals.
|Author||Meenakshi Raman, Prakash Singh|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|