Budgeting: Profit Planning and Control
Providing a comprehensive and integrated approach to the topic of budgeting, this new edition of a well established text covers...
- ISBN: 9788120306721
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Welsch Glenn A, Gordon Paul N
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs395.00 Our Price Rs348.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
- Expanded coverage of budgeting for service-industry firms and non-profit enterprises, behavioural issues, economic effects of the budgeting process, and quantitative decision models as they relate to the planning and control process.
- Numerous recent case illustrations of budgeting practices and issues.
- Greater stress on leadership and role of managers in an organization at all levels of management.
- Detailed discussion on contemporary concepts, such as just-in-time manufacturing (JIT) and material requirements planning (MRP).
- Detailed description of computer applications in the area.
|Author||Welsch Glenn A, Gordon Paul N|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|