Basic Financial Accounting for Management
Basic Financial Accounting for Management is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of the first course on...
- ISBN: 9780195690095
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Paresh Shah
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs385.00 Our Price Rs339.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Basic Financial Accounting for Management is a comprehensive textbook specially designed to meet the needs of the first course on the subject for management students.
The book discusses the basic concepts and techniques of financial accounting in a student-friendly manner. Beginning with the fundamentals of accounting, the book next discusses the recognition of transactions. It goes on to discuss the preparation, analysis, and interpretation of financial statements, which is followed by a separate section on analytical accounting. Finally, it discusses the cash flow statement, legal and regulatory aspects of accounting, corporate governance, accounting standards, and shares and debentures.
With its thorough coverage of topics explained through illustrations, solved problems, working notes, and tips, the book can be an effective self-study aid for management students.
- focuses on concepts and fundamentals, which would help to develop financial accounting skills for day-to-day business decision-making
- contains conceptual and business application cases
- provides multiple-choice questions, numerical solved illustrations, and self-evaluation exercises
includes tips for problem-solving.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|