Merchant Banking and Financial Services
Merchant Banking and Financial Services presents the basic concepts, functions, regulatory issues and the contemporary developments in the industry in an easy...
- ISBN: 9780071077910
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Madhu Vij , Swati Dhawan
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs599.00 Our Price Rs529.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Merchant Banking and Financial Services presents the basic concepts, functions, regulatory issues and the contemporary developments in the industry in an easy to understand manner. This text not only presents a comprehensive account of the merchant banking and financial services sector in India but also deals with its various issues and dimensions in a well structured format.
- Balanced approach towards Merchant Banking and Financial Services.
- Every chapter is integrated with cases and specific questions to guide case analysis.
- Group Learning exercises and Critical Thinking Exercises are at the end of each chapter.
- Insightful discussions on new dimensions in financial services is provided at apt places.
- Interesting exercises/assignments are solved using knowledge and understanding of the concepts that they have read in the chapter.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Merchant Banking and Financial
Services: An Overview
Chapter 2 Financial Markets
Chapter 3 Depository System
Chapter 4 Stock Broking/Online Trading
Chapter 5 Merchant Banking
Chapter 6 Issue Management
Chapter 7 Consumer Finance
Chapter 8 Credit Rating Agencies
Chapter 9 Venture Capital
Chapter 10 Non-Banking Finance Companies
Chapter 11 Mutual Funds
Chapter 12 Insurance
Chapter 13 Hedge Funds and Private Equity
Chapter 14 Securitization
Chapter 15 Leasing
Chapter 16 Microfinance
Chapter 17 Factoring and Forfaiting
Chapter 18 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 19 Asset Liability Management in
Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 20 Basel 2 Accord: Impact on Indian Banks
Chapter 21 Risk Management in Banks
|Author||Madhu Vij , Swati Dhawan|
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|