Financial Management-2nd Edition
This 2nd edition contains cases in the form of Conceptual Cases and Business Application Cases developed for select chapters. Numbers...
- ISBN: 9788177229028
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Paresh Shah
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs499.00 Our Price Rs439.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
- This 2nd edition contains cases in the form of Conceptual Cases and Business Application Cases developed for select chapters.
- Four new chapters \'Valuation of Securities\', \'Risk and Return\', \'Corporate Risk Management\' and \'Options\' added. Majority of chapters enlarged.
- Number of Illustrations (solved examples) increased in most of the chapters. New Problems (unsolved exercises) also added.
- In the last chapter, \'Cases in Financial Management\', comprehensive cases have been introduced. Out of these, three cases along with illustrated case analysis given. Additionally, ten unsolved comprehensive cases are given.
- All topics, illustrations, problems, tables and diagrams are decimally numbered for easy location.
- Self-evaluation exercises have been appended at the end of each chapter.
- The student CD included with present edition contains solutions to the unsolved exercises given at the end of each chapter.
- Designed to facilitate teaching with the book, the Tutor CD includes power point slides to enliven the classrooms along with solutions of cases.
Dr. Paresh Shah, F.I.C.W.A., Ph.D., Alumni of IIM, Ahmedabad; has over two decades of experience in teaching Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, & Financial Management at Post graduate level. He has served as Assistant Professor, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad & J.D.C. Bytco Institute of Business Management. He is visiting faculty at G. H. Patel Post Graduate Institute of Business Management, Sardar Patel University; IIPM, Ahmedabad; International Business School, Ahmedabad; Wigan & Leigh College, Ahmedabad; Anand Institute of Management, Anand; & few other Management Schools in Western India. He has more than a decade of professional experience in the area of financial accounting and cost accounting (with TATAgroup), and is active in consultancy and training.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.|