Derivative Markets in India
Given the relatively nascent stage of Derivative Market in India and its crucial role in capital creation, it becomes imperative to address...
- ISBN: 9780071332958
- Availability: In Stock
- Author P. K. Jain, Alok Dixit, Surendra S. Yadav
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs995.00 Our Price Rs875.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Given the relatively nascent stage of Derivative Market in India and its crucial role in capital creation, it becomes imperative to address select issues that are faced by market participants in the developing stage of such markets. It is first book of its kind in Indian context on S&P CNX Nifty index options, is a sincere effort in this direction.
- Analysis of the problem using secondary as well as primary data.
- Detailing use of two most popular time series models, namely, GARCH and EGARCH models.
- Use of index futures market along with the options market to study the integration between the two markets.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2 Equity Options and Risk Management
Chapter 3 Testing Lower Boundary Conditions for the S&PCNX Nifty Index Options
Chapter 4 A Test of Put–Call Parity Relationship on S&P CNXNifty Index Options Market
Chapter 5 Testing the Expectations Hypothesis on the TermStructure of Volatilities Implied by S&P CNX NiftyIndex Options
Chapter 6 Informational Efficiency of Implied Volatilities ofS&P CNX Nifty Index Options
Chapter 7 Survey Analysis and Findings
|Author||P. K. Jain, Alok Dixit, Surendra S. Yadav|
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|