Credit Risk Management
Credit Risk Management is occupying centre stage in Indian commerce at the moment especially in the commercial banking industry mainly...
- ISBN: 9788179922576
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs399.00 Our Price Rs339.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Credit Risk Management is occupying centre stage in Indian commerce at the moment especially in the commercial banking industry mainly due to the heightened focus of the international regulatory authorities. This book covers all the important facets of credit risk in an integrated manner, with an added emphasis on the internal credit rating mechanism, industry profile studies and credit audit, with examples/case studies relevant in the Indian context. These aspects are considered to be the pillars of an enterprise-wide credit risk management architecture under Basel Accord II.
- Lucid analysis of credit risk, with a bird's eye view of market risk and operational risk
- RBI guidelines on the various aspects of the credit risk architecture
- Basel Accord!! basic issues on Credit Risk Management
- Directives on Specialised Lending
- Ingredients for a healthy internal credit rating system with case studies on wholesale credit and retail credit (home loans, car loans)
- Concept of credit audit, with a model credit audit report
- Modality of industry profile studies, with a brief specimen of an industry profile report
- Nuances of Non-Performing Assets (N PAs) and accountability studies in asset quality slippages
- Glossary on Credit Risk Management
About the Author
S. K. Bagchi holds a number of professional qualifications in Banking and Finance from accredited institutions. He obtained the all-India fun rank at the Industrial Finance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai. He has a rich and varied practical banking and financing experience working for Bank of Baroda (in India and abroad) for over three decades. He is presently Professor (Banking and Finance) at NMIMS University, Mumbai. He has so far contributed more than 40 articles on Risk Management and Finance in various journals of repute.
|Author||S. K. Bagchi|