Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications brings to fore a perfect balance between theory and practice as well as planning and...
- ISBN: 9781259026058
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs775.00 Our Price Rs659.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications brings to fore a perfect balance between theory and practice as well as planning and execution. The book introduces readers to the concept of integrated marketing communications and its major tools, techniques and media, with a special focus on advertising.
- Coverage of all major communication tools including new age media such as the Internet, social media and mobile communication
- Inclusion of latest trends and research in communication such as TAM surveys, MIB regulations and ASCI decisions
- Exclusive sections on 'Creative execution in advertising' and 'Presentation skills'
- Indian orientation with numerous practical examples and case studies encompassing several industries and products
- Practical and hands-on approach, without compromising on theoretical or managerial aspects
- Rich pedagogical features such as summaries, exercises, critical thinking questions, integrated case study, instructors' website, etc.
About the Author
Kruti Shah, Visiting Faculty, Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmadabad (MICA) and Founder, Thinking Ink.