A Course in English Communication: for the Learners of English As a Second Language
With the increasing awareness of the importance of English as a global link language and the widespread use of the...
- ISBN: 9788120330726
- Availability: Out Of Stock
MRP Rs195.00 Our Price Rs172.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The book offers conversations in various social contexts, in formal and informal situations, and lists in an exhaustive way all the expressions used within the particular communicative function. In addition, there are exercises at the end of each unit which provide the learners an opportunity to go through the actual use of those expressions, thereby enhancing their confidence to use English.
Designed primarily as a text in communicative or functional English, this book should also be useful to all those who wish to improve their English for socially appropriate communication.
- Provides learners with ready-to-use and socially appropriate expressions through conversations.
- Presents a full range of expressions for choice within the language functions such as requests, suggestions, asking and giving opinions, asking and giving advice, and agreeing and disagreeing.
- Offers practice opportunity through exercises at the end of each unit.
- Brings communication in English within the reach of all learners through steps like read-practice-develop-use.