Biomedical Instrumentation and Measurements
Designed as a text for the undergraduate students of instrumentation, electrical, electronics and biomedical engineering, it covers the entire range...
- ISBN: 9788120342279
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author R. Anandanatarajan
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs295.00 Our Price Rs260.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The purpose of this book is to review the principles of biomedical instrumentation and measurements employed in the hospital industry. Primary emphasis is laid on the method rather than micro level mechanism. This book serves two purposes: One is to explain the mechanism and functional details of human body, and the other is to explain how the biological signals of human body can be acquired and used in a successful manner.
KEY FEATURES :
- More than 180 illustrations throughout the book.
- Short questions with answers at the end of each chapter.
- Chapter-end exercises to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|