An Introduction to Neural Networks
An Introduction to Neural Networks falls into a new ecological niche for texts. Based on notes that have been class-tested...
- ISBN: 9788120313514
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Anderson James A.
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs525.00 Our Price Rs462.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
An Introduction to Neural Networks falls into a new ecological niche for texts. Based on notes that have been class-tested for more than a decade, it is aimed at cognitive science and neuroscience students who need to understand brain function in terms of computational modeling and at engineers who want to go beyond formal algorithms to applications and computing strategies. It is the only current text to approach networks from a broad neuroscience and cognitive science perspective, with an emphasis on the biology and psychology behind the assumptions of the models, as well as on what the models might be used for. It describes the mathematical and computational tools needed and provides an account of the author's own ideas.
- Emphasizes not so much on the formal analysis of network algorithms as on the use of algorithms.
- Devotes some effort to describe the biological represent-ration of data by giving some examples of biological and cognitive computation using neural networks.
- The beginning of the book contains programs for some computer modeling experiments to enable students to play with algorithms and theories.
- Provides fragments of code, useful Pascal procedures and functions, and describes results from networks modeling programs, throughout the text.
- The After word tells how to obtain the complete programs, datasets and further details about the operation and design of the programs.
|Author||Anderson James A.|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|