Adams Outline of Orthopaedics, International Edition
A much revised and redesigned edition of Adams's classic textbook on orthopaedics. The trusted Outline textbooks, now celebrating their 50th...
- ISBN: 9780702030604
- Availability: In Stock
- Publisher Elsevier Health Sciences
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs1,199.00 Our Price Rs959.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
A much revised and redesigned edition of Adams's classic textbook on orthopaedics. The trusted Outline textbooks, now celebrating their 50th year in print, are well known for being clear, comprehensive and concise and will appeal to undergraduate, postgraduate and trainee surgeon alike.
New to This Edition
- A new author team includes a specialist contributor on imaging techniques.
- A large number of new illustrations have been added to this edition including new radiographs, MRI and CT scans.
- There are expanded sections on clinical methods and diagnostic techniques - in particular, new imaging modalities.
- Includes recent advances in minimal access surgery.
- There is expanded coverage of hip surgery, spinal surgery and reconstruction.
- Includes a discussion of the role of genetics in the diagnosis of bone disorders.
- A new two-colour page design matches that used in the sister title Outline of Fractures
|Author||David L Hamblen|
|Publisher||Elsevier Health Sciences|