An Introduction to Human Resource Management
This exciting new introductory text in human resource management moves beyond a prescriptive approach to provide a holistic overview of...
- ISBN: 9788132108924
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Nick Wilton
- Publisher Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs595.00 Our Price Rs524.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
An accompanying companion website (www.sagepub.co.uk/wilton) provides you with full-text journal articles, extended case studies, weblinks and a glossary. The website also provides an instructor`s manual, PowerPoint slides and a multiple-choice test bank for lecturers.
This book is essential reading for undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA students, as well as those studying for their CIPD qualifications.
Table of Contents I: HRM IN CONTEXT
- What Is HRM?
- HRM and the Individual
- HRM, Strategy and Performance
- The Labour Market Context of HRM
- The National and International Context of HRM
- People Resourcing
- Managing Performance
- Managing Reward
- Human Resource Development Employment Relations
- HRM, Equality and Diversity
- Careers and Career Management
- The Management of Workplace Discord
- HRM, Work and Well-Being
- Current Trends and Future Challenges in HRM
|Publisher||Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,|