Business Law for Managers
This book teaches business law in a simple, lucid, and practical manner in tune with the interdisciplinary aspect of business...
- ISBN: 9788177225358
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs349.00 Our Price Rs307.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This book teaches business law in a simple, lucid, and practical manner in tune with the interdisciplinary aspect of business practices as taught in management. The objective is to prepare knowledgeable managers rather than lawyers.
- To facilitate a systematic study, each chapter has been arranged in paragraphs and sub-paragraphs with suitable headings and numbers.
- Towards the end, a few cases have been appended to give the book an application bias.
- The objective is to prepare knowledgeable managers rather than lawyers.
- For taking correct and proper decisions, management professionals too can benefit from the book.
Prof. (Commodore) P.K. Goel has been teaching business and corporate law at IMT Ghaziabad for over 12 years. He retired as Judge Advocate General (Navy) in the rank of Commodore. He has also been Visiting Faculty at Staff College, Wellington and Logistic School apart from institutes of the Indian Navy for over three decades. He holds an M.Com, LLB and M.Phil from Agra, Bombay and Jawaharlal Nehru Universities respectively.
Table of Contents
- Laws relating to Contract, Sale of Goods, Negotiable Instruments and Consumer Protection.
- Highlights of laws relating to Intellectual Property including Patents, Copyright and Trademark.
- Highlights of some relevant economic laws like IT Act 2000; FEMA 1999; and Competition Act 2002.
- Corporate laws include Company Law along with Corporate Governance.
- Legal aspects relating to business - Partnerships, Alternative Dispute Redressal, Sexual Harassment, Right to Information and Environment Protection.
- Relevant aspects of the Constitution of India concerning business.