A Dictionary of Ecology-4th Edition
The updated fourth edition of the Dictionary of Ecology is the most comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of ecology available. Written ...
- ISBN: 9780199567669
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Michael Allaby
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs645.00 Our Price Rs581.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Fully revised, updated, and expanded, with over 100 new entries, this fourth edition also contains new web links for dozens of entries--which are accessed and kept up to date via the Dictionary of Ecology companion website. The dictionary will be invaluable to students and professionals interested in ecology, biology, conservation, and the environmental sciences as well as general readers with an interest in the natural world.
- Contains over 6,000 clear and concise entries on all aspects of ecology
- Entries supported by clear diagrams where appropriate
- Subjects covered include plant and animal physiology, animal behaviour, evolution, environmental pollution and conservation, climatology and meteorology, geomorphology, and oceanography
- New entries on topics such as evolution, population, and community ecology
- Includes over 100 web-linked entries as well as a web linked appendix of related organizations - all accessed and kept up to date via the Dictionary of Ecology companion website
About the Author
Michael Allaby is the general editor of the Oxford dictionaries of Ecology, Zoology, and Plant Sciences, and author of A Dictionary of Earth Sciences.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|