101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros
101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros by Alexander MSalient Features PROBLEM SOLVED: Most books on this topic offer a high-level overview of VBA,...
- ISBN: 9788126537327
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Author Alexander M
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Limited
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs499.00 Our Price Rs439.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros by Alexander M
- PROBLEM SOLVED: Most books on this topic offer a high-level overview of VBA, and they just barely scratch the surface, often providing readers with benign examples designed only to illustrate a particular topic. 101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros solves problems by providing the code necessary to get started in VBA and to make immediate use of the macros without needing extensive programming knowledge.
- 101 USEFUL MACRO RECIPES WITH WEB ACCESS TO ALL CODE & MACROS: This book provides 101 of the most effective real world Microsoft Excel Macros. Each segment offers a common problem and then explains how to perform a common task by using the companion password protected website to 2018plug in\\\' the given macro and use it or modify it.
- WRITING MACROS AND BEYOND: This book provides readers with the tools needed to efficiently and effectively program Excel macros. It offers step-by-step instructions for creating VBA macros, and then readers can go on to customize their applications to look and work exactly the way they desire.
- DOMINANT SPREADSHEET TOOL: Excel is the dominant spreadsheet application for the Windows platform. It is an indispensable business tool used by millions of people each day.
- MVP AUTHOR: Michael Alexander has 15 years experience working with Office applications. He was named a Microsoft MVP for his contributions to the Excel community.
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of several books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years experience consulting and developing Office solutions. Michael has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community. In his spare time he runs a free tutorial site, www.datapigtechnologies.com, where he shares basic Access and Excel tips to the Office community.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Limited|