Introduction to the Constitution of India-6th Edition
The students and teachers have again shown their preference to this book. The author has been receiving favourable comments from...
- ISBN: 9788120344198
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Sharma Brij Kishore
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs275.00 Our Price Rs241.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The students and teachers have again shown their preference to this book. The author has been receiving favourable comments from the readers. To maintain its standard the author has updated case law and related information.
This edition incorporates the law as propounded by the Supreme Court. All important decisions of the Supreme Court reported till July 2011 have been duly referred and cited.
It contains a new chapter on Public Interest Litigation.
The book is designed and written as a text for students of Law (LL.B. and LL.M.), Political Science and Public Administration. It is designed to make it suitable for Civil Services and Judicial Services examinations. It provides guidance and overview of our Constitution to all those who seek knowledge.
What is New To This Edition
1. A new chapter on Public Interest Litigation
2. Power of the President to remove a Governor
3. Qualification and duties of Advocate General
4. Role of Patel, Rau and Dr. Ambedkar in the making of the Constitution
5. Power of High Court to direct C.B.I.
6. Criticism of Collegium process
7. Limitations of legislatures to remove a member
8. Meaning of religious instruction
9. Position of Additional Judge of a High Court
10. Refund of tax paid in excess
11. Basis of equal pay for equal work
12. List of Committees of the Constituent Assembly
13. Permissibility of Narco analysis etc.
14. Constitutionality of MPLAD scheme
|Author||Sharma Brij Kishore|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|