100 Statistical Tests
This expanded and updated edition of Gopal Kanji??s best-selling resource on statistical tests provides unique coverage of the most commonly-used...
- ISBN: 9788178297316
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Gopal K. Kanji
- Publisher Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs625.00 Our Price Rs550.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
This expanded and updated edition of Gopal Kanji??s best-selling
resource on statistical tests provides unique coverage of the most
commonly-used tests, with information on how to calculate and interpret
results with simple data-sets..
Each entry begins with a short summary statement about the test??s purpose, and contains details of the test objective, the limitations (or assumptions) involved, a brief outline of the method, a worked example, and the numerical calculation.
New to the Third Edition:
- A new introduction to statistical testing with information to guide the reader through the book so that even non-statisticians can find information quickly and easily
- Real-world explanations of how and when to use each test, with examples drawn from a wide range of disciplines.
- A useful Classification of Tests table
- All the relevant statistical tables for checking critical values
This book is the one indispensable guide for users of statistical materials and consumers of statistical information at all levels and across all disciplines.
Table of Contents
List of Common Symbols
Introduction to the Book
Introduction to Statistical Testing
Examples of Test Procedures
List of Tests
Classification of Tests
List of Tables
|Author||Gopal K. Kanji|
|Publisher||Sage Publications India Pvt.Ltd,|