0000 to 8085: Introduction to Microprocessors for Engineers and Scientists
The popular 8085 processor and its peripherals have been used to explain the basic concepts of microprocessor operation and system...
- ISBN: 9788120309784
- Availability: In Stock
- Author P. R Sridhar , P. K Ghosh
- Publisher PHI Learning Private Limited
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 49
MRP Rs350.00 Our Price Rs308.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
The popular 8085 processor and its peripherals have been used to explain the basic concepts of microprocessor operation and system realization. The text can be used by electrical engineering undergraduates in their first course on microprocessors, and by engineering students in other disciplines and students of science with some preparation in digital electronics.
Table of Contents
- Preface to the Second Edition.
- The Generic Microcomputer.
- The Architecture of a Microprocessor.
- The 8085A CPU.
- The 8085A Instruction Set.
- Memory and Input/Output Addressing.
- 8085A Minimum System Configuration.
- EPROM and RAM Memories: 2764 and 6264.
- Programmable Keyboard/Display Interface: 8279.
- Programmable Interval Timer: 8253.
- Programmable Peripheral Interface: 8255.
- Serial Communication and the USART 8251.
- Programmable DMA Controller: 8257.
- Programmable Interrupt Controller: 8259.
- Appendix A: A Summary of Basic Digital Circuits.
- Appendix B: Some Assembly Language Programs.
- Appendix C: Design Principles and Full Circuit Description of the Microcomputer CASE 3.1.
- Appendix D: 8085A Instruction Set Tables.
- Solutions to the Problems.
|Author||P. R Sridhar , P. K Ghosh|
|Publisher||PHI Learning Private Limited|